Browse Our Titles by Streaming Platform & Helpful Tips!
Do my member benefits apply?
YES! We are only able to offer member discount pricing for films listed above for MTF – AgileLink & MTF – Vimeo streaming platforms. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide free Tuesday movies for Premium Members.
Gold Card members will receive free access to our MTF virtual offerings unless otherwise noted.
Which device can I watch this on?
You can easily watch on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
If you are unable to cast/mirror from your phone or computer using the settings included on those devices, we highly recommend mirroring by connecting your computer to your TV with an HDMI cable.
Please note: The following device instructions apply only to our “MTF – AgileLink” selections as noted above and do not apply currently to the films under “MTF – Vimeo.”
Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV support.
1. Open the Channel or App store on your device, search for AgileLINK, and click Add or Install.
2. Purchase a Ticket to the AgileLink rental of your choice from our selection.
3. Access your rental and choose to watch on another device. You will be given a 9-digit code.
4. Open AgileLINK on your device and enter your voucher code.
5. Enjoy your film!
How do I purchase a ticket?
For these films, you will need to register for or sign in to a free Agile account. If you’re a Michigan Theater Foundation member, you will use your member login.
Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button and select add, then proceed to checkout. Click ‘Checkout’, then make a donation (graciously appreciated). On the next page, you will enter your payment information. Click the check boxes at the bottom, and then ‘Make Payment’.
Once your payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with a link to watch your rental. As long as you are still within your rental period, you can access your rental from your account or on the film’s purchase page by clicking on the ‘Already purchased? Click here to watch’ button.
How long do I have access to my rental?
Once your payment has been processed you should receive a confirmation email, and the film will become available to you for 48 hours after you push play unless otherwise noted in the red film info box. If the film has yet to appear in your account, you can try refreshing your browser.
Further technical issues/Refund requests
Please fill out our Virtual Screenings Assistance form at the bottom of the page, and someone will respond within the next day.
Connect your Computer, Phone, or Tablet to your TV
Screen Mirror / Smart Cast
- Please note the FAQ section for your rental’s streaming provider as not all streaming providers allow you to connect to your TV using screen mirror/smart cast
- Most new phones, tablets and computers have the ability to screen mirror/smart cast onto a Smart TV.
- Make sure your device and your Smart TV are connected to the same WiFi
- Load up your rental on your device and select the Smart Mirror/Smart Cast option and then select your Smart TV
- Please note the FAQ section above for your rental’s streaming provider as not all streaming providers allow you to connect to your tv using Airplay
- Most new Apple devices have the ability to Airplay onto a Smart TV or Apple TV
- Make sure your Apple device and Smart TV or Apple TV are connected to the same WiFi
- Load up your rental on your Apple device and select the Airplay option and then select your Smart TV or Apple TV
- Check to see if your computer and TV have an HDMI input. This is common most TV today but not necessarily available on computers. If your compute does not have this input, you will need to purchase an HDMI adapter.
- Connect your HDMI cord from your computer to your TV’s HDMI input.
- Change the setting on your TV by selecting the appropriate HDMI source. If your TV has more than one HDMI input, both the input and your TV will list which number input is being used (e.g., HDMI 1, HDMI 2)
- Make sure your Chromecast is plugged into the HDMI port on your TV and is using the same WiFi as your phone, tablet or computer
- Click on the cast icon to cast what is on your device to your TV
- Here’s the Chromecast help page
Amazon Fire Stick
- Make sure your Fire Stick is plugged into the HDMI port on your TV and is using the same WiFi as your computer.
- Press the Home button and select the option for “Mirroring”
- On Windows 10 or higher computers, you will see a “Connect” feature come up in the Network & Internet Settings.
- Here’s a great step-by-step on how to cast from PC to Firestick on Windows 10 from Mashable.
- Screen mirroring with a Roku device is not supported with Apple devices
- Make sure your Roku is connected to your TV and using the same WiFi as your phone or computer.
- On your phone or computer, “mirror” to the Roku.
- Here is a Roku guide on what phones and computers can cast to a Roku.